Recommended System Requirements
- BIOS support for USB boot
- 64 bit Compatible System Architecture (Important will not work on a 32 bit system)
- USB Port for the installer media
What is New in Ubuntu 16.04.6 ?
- Supports Snap application format
- Based on the LTS Linux release series 4.4.
- Python3 itself has been upgraded to the 3.5 series.
- Apt 1.2 includes the new privilege separation features
- Golang toolchain was upgraded to the 1.6 series
What is New in Linux Mint 18.3 ?
- Will be supported until 2021
- Revamped modern software manager
- Flatpak Support
- Backup Tool was almost entirely rewritten.
- Linux Mint 18.3 features Timeshift, a tool dedicated to system snapshots.
What is New in Elementary OS 5.0 ?
- Night Light feature with both a manual timer and an automatic Sunrise to Sunset option.
- Files in elementary OS is the new manila-colored folders.
- We’ve updated Music in elementary OS with streamlined controls and a refined interface all around.
- Photos now sports a beautiful new dark style, making it easier to browse, focus on, and edit your photos.
- Updated the controls in Camera to be even clearer and easier to use.
What is New in Tails 3.12.1 ?
- Starting Tails should be a bit faster on most machines.
- Tell users to use sudo when they try to use su on the command line.
- Update Linux to 4.19
- Update Intel and AMD microcodes and most firmware packages.
- Update Tor Browser to 8.0.5. Update Thunderbird to 60.4.0
What is New in Lubuntu 16.04.6 ?
- Kernel is now the 4.4 LTS kernel.
- Many LXDE components have been updated.
- Open PDF, Dejavu, PS, DVI, and more
- An update of the artwork (more icons, theme update, more compatibilities …).
- General bug fix release as we prepare for LXQt.
What is New in Manjaro 18.0.2 ?
- Kernel 4.19 LTS is used for this release
- The Manjaro Settings Manager (MSM) now provides an easy-to-use graphical interface
- Manjaro’s selection of readily available kernels remains the most extensive
- Wine is now at v4.0
- Support for the easy installation and use of multiple kernels.
What is New in Ubuntu Mate 16.04.6 ?
- MATE Desktop 1.12.1
- Complete overhaul of Ubuntu MATE Welcome
- Cross tooklit integration and theming
- Supports Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3
- MATE Tweak capabilities have been extended.
What is New in Fedora 29 ?
- Supports automatic updates for Flatpak
- Comes with GNOME 3.30
- GNOME Boxes now supports Windows machines using RDP.
- Lower memory usage
- First to include the Fedora Modularity feature
There are no reviews yet.